Welcome to the Chapter Planting and Stabilization Program for InterVarsity’s Red River Region. This program consists of a few training modules and provides funding after completing specific benchmarks. The program covers the following topics:
- Casting Vision
- Mapping Relational Networks
- Creating Discipleship Cycles
- Initiating Outreach Events
- Identifying/Gathering Missional Students
- Implementing the WAVE Strategy
- Launching New Small Groups
Matching Grant Information:In the chart below, notice at each stage there is a Staff Director Benchmark and a Planter Benchmark. These benchmarks work together to bring stabilization to your chapter plant. Both benchmarks must be completed in order to access the matching grant.
* Matching grant will be released once the Staff Director and Planter complete their respective benchmark. Staff Director may use the funds at their discretion. It can be split or given solely to one or the other.